Media Personal Injury Lawyers

How Can I Show I Was Injured by a Tripping Hazard?

The experienced Media Personal Injury Lawyers at Gibson & Perkins, PC offer a full range of of legal services to individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own.  We fight aggressively to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.  We have law offices conveniently located in Media, Pennsylvania and New Castle, Delaware.

As dedicated Media Personal Injury Lawyers, clients will ask us how one can take on a tripping hazard injury.

  • If you are injured by a tripping hazard, you need to show that there was negligence on a property owner’s end for not repairing the problem.
  • In Pennsylvania if you are injured on government property you have a shorter window (6 months) to make a claim as many government buildings have limits on liability.

Have you been injured at a government building from a tripping hazard?  Contact our experienced Media Personal Injury Lawyers to skillfully handle your case.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Personal Injury Lawyer Patrick K. Gibson.  Our law firm proudly represents clients throughout Delaware County, as well as Pennsylvania, the greater Philadelphia area, Delaware and New Jersey.