Media Personal Injury Lawyers

What Should I Do If I Slip and Fall on Someone Else’s Property?

The experienced Media Personal Injury Lawyers at Gibson & Perkins, PC offer a full range of of legal services to individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own.  We fight aggressively to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

It happens all the time, our Media Personal Injury Lawyers are contacted at our office because someone was seriously injured at a neighbor’s or business’ property from a slip and fall.

  • If you are seriously injured, you should seek medical attention. However, if you or someone is able to, take photos of the scene.
  • If possible, get witness reports of the accident along with contact information.
  • If you are injured at a commercial residence, you will want to notify the owner or building manager of the slip and fall.

Did you slip and fall at a neighbor or residential property and become seriously injured?  Contact our Media Personal Injury Lawyers to fight for you.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Personal Injury Lawyer Patrick K. Gibson.


Out of Town Legal Resources

Many times we hear from people injured in other parts of the country. While we don’t practice in Virginia, we found this personal injury lawyer in Vienna, VA who could be very helpful. They have created a lot of great online educational content that you or someone you love may find valuable if you have been hurt in a slip and fall in Virginia. Take a look at their online slip and fall injury resource page.