ABCs of Asset Protection Webinar November 17
ABCs of Asset Protection $79.00
During this two hour course, attorney Edward L. Perkins, Esq. will answer the question: in an increasingly litigious society, how do you legitimately protect your assets from current and future creditors?
- Fraudulent Transfers – Risks and Remedies
- Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships – Which entity best protects the owner?
- Self-settled and Off Shore Trusts – Do they really work?
- Essential Estate Planning – How to structure the estate to protect the heirs?
- What types of assets are not attachable – By creditors? – By the IRS?
- Pre-Bankruptcy Planning and Exemptions