Essential Estate Planning Checklist Webinar
Attorney Edward Perkins will be hosting an upcoming webinar on August 9th at 12:30 PM. You can register for the webinar here.
During this two hour CLE and CPE course, attorney Edward L. Perkins JD, LLM (Tax), CPA will create a point-by-point ‘Estate Planning Essentials’ checklist for both estate planning professionals and their clients to consider throughout the estate planning process.
- Will provisions which must be included in every will – and those that you should leave out
- Picking the proper Executor and Trustee
- The proper use of trusts in estate planning
- Taking care of minor and disabled beneficiaries
- Making sure no one will contest the Will
- Taking care of Living Probate
- The proper disposition of non-probate assets
- Tax planning after Federal Estate Tax Repeal