We’re pleased to announce the new release of the latest book by firm partner Edward L. Perkins JD, LLM (Tax), CPA – ‘Special Needs Trusts in Pennsylvania.’ In this volume just printed by PBI Press (the publishing arm of the Pennsylvania Bar Institute), Mr. Perkins discusses everything to be aware of on the topic, including:
• Disability Programs
• Health Insurance Programs
• Other Means-Based Benefits, Trusts and Their Impact on SSI/MA Benefits
• Steps to Establish a Special Needs Trust (SNT)
• Income Taxation of SNTs
• Administration of SNTs
• Administration of SSI SNTs to Preserve Benefits
• Drafting the Self-Settled SNT
• Drafting Third-Party SNTs, the MAGI SNT and Alternatives to SNT
To purchase your copy today, click here, or on the the book’s cover, to access it via the PBI Press store.
Previously, Mr. Perkins has published ‘Drafting Wills that Work in Pennsylvania’ – with the ‘Pennsylvania Trust Handbook’ still forthcoming.
As previously announced, he will also be lecturing on the same at a live CLE program at Philadelphia’s historic Wanamaker Building on September 12th.