Media Tax Lawyers

What Should I Do if I Have Unfiled Tax Returns?

Our seasoned Media Tax lawyers offer sophisticated legal solutions for businesses and individuals at all stages of a tax controversy.

As dedicated Media Tax Lawyers we often get asked by clients what they should do if they have unfiled tax returns.

  • We recommend that you immediately file your taxes when you are able to. You are charged a five percent penalty per month for lack of filing.
  • There is a possibility you are owed a refund, and those funds are only good for up to three years.

Do you live in Pennsylvania or Delaware and have unfiled tax returns?  Contact our experienced Media Tax Lawyers to aid you.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Tax Lawyer Stephen Loester.