Media Injury Attorney Explains How to Recover from a Hit and Run Accident

Media Injury AttorneyI am often asked as an experienced Media Injury Attorney, if you can recover from a hit and run car accident.  Whether or not you’re in your vehicle when you’re the victim of a hit-and-run accident, you may be able to obtain a recovery for pain and suffering from your own insurance policy under a specific type of coverage called Uninsured Motorist Benefits. Typically, Uninsured Motorist Benefits provide coverage where an identified driver does not have insurance; however, these types of policies also extend to situations where you can’t identify the driver. In such cases, it is essential that you immediately notify the police and your insurance carrier of the accident – and of the fact that the driver is unidentified – or you may not be able to recover these benefits.

Have you been seriously injured in a hit and run accident?  Contact dedicated Media Injury Attorney Patrick Gibson to fight for you.

This educational blog was brought to you by experienced Media Injury Attorney Patrick K. Gibson.  Our law firm proudly represents clients throughout Media, as well as Pennsylvania, the greater Philadelphia area, Delaware and New Jersey.

Skip to content