Media Eviction Attorneys

Which Court Handles Landlord-Tenant Issues?

Our experienced Media Landlord Tenant Attorneys offer customized legal solutions to protect and advance the rights of landlords and property owners.

Clients will come to our office as experienced Media Eviction Attorneys and ask which court handles landlord-tenant disputes or issues.

  • If a landlord would like to regain control of their property they will have to visit the Magisterial District Court.
  • The Magisterial District Court is also called small claims court, but if things are not settled in this court it can be appealed in the Court of Common Pleas.

Are you in need of bringing a tenant to court for eviction?  Contact our experienced Media Eviction Attorneys for dedicated action.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Eviction Attorney Paul Fellman.