What to Do if a Tenant Stops Paying Rent

Our experienced Media Landlord Tenant Attorneys offer customized legal solutions to protect and advance the rights of landlords and property owners.

As experienced Media Eviction Attorneys, we are often asked what can be done if a tenant stops paying rent.

  • If your tenant fails to pay rent and it is past the grace period, you should serve your tenant a demand for payment of rent.
  • Once it is served, you will then need to post a Notice to Quit.
  • You then will need to file a civil complaint in court.

Are you a landlord, and have a tenant that is not paying their rent?  Contact our dedicated Media Eviction Attorneys for experienced aid.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Eviction Attorney Paul Fellman.