Is a Bar Liable for a DWI Accident?

Media Personal Injury LawyerIt’s unlawful for a bar or restaurant to serve a patron who is visibly intoxicated. That means, if a bar or restaurant continues to serve you when you are visibly intoxicated and you subsequently suffer harm, you may have a claim against that bar or restaurant. To be successful in making your claim, you must be able to prove that your injuries were caused by their continuing to serve you alcohol.

Were you or a loved one severely injured in an accident because a bar over served?  Contact dedicated Lawyer Patrick Gibson for guidance in an accident.

This educational blog was brought to you by experienced Media Personal Injury Attorney Patrick K. Gibson.  Our law firm proudly represents clients throughout Media, as well as Pennsylvania, the greater Philadelphia area, Delaware and New Jersey.

Skip to content