Media Tax Attorneys

What Should I Do If I Am Unable to Pay the taxes I Owe?

Our seasoned Tax Attorneys offer sophisticated legal solutions for businesses and individuals at all stages of a tax controversy.

We are often asked as dedicated Media Tax Attorneys what can be done if you are unable to pay taxes.

  • It is recommended to file your taxes immediately and contact the IRS to work out a payment plan for the unpaid taxes.

Do you live in Pennsylvania or New Jersey and are unable to pay the owed taxes?  Contact our experienced Media Tax Attorneys for help.

This educational video was brought to you by experienced Media Tax Attorney Stephen Loester.