Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA
Experienced Trust and Estate Lawyers
Our experienced Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA are devoted to helping our clients accomplish their goals for the future. Our office is conveniently located in Media, Pennsylvania.
Estate Planning Publications
Please feel free to review some of the material below, which was prepared in-house by the lawyers of Gibson & Perkins, PC:
- Common Errors in Federal Estate Tax Planning
- Ethical Issues in Estate Planning and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning After Estate Tax Repeal
- Estate Planning for the Blended Family
- Estate Planning Essentials for the Closely-Held Business Owner
- Succession Planning for the Closely-Held Business Owner
The law firm of Gibson & Perkins, PC counsels clients on many estate planning, estate administration, trust, and tax issues affecting individuals and their property. A thorough knowledge of tax, trust, and probate laws is the centerpiece of our Media estate planning attorneys.
Several of our Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA hold a Master of Law Degree in Taxation. Our Media estate planning attorneys work with business owners and shareholders to structure succession and wealth transfer plans to accomplish estate objectives in a tax efficient manner. For clients with a substantial range in property values and types of assets, our Media estate planning attorneys provide counseling and advice in estate and tax matters affecting:
- Powers of Attorney
- Proxy Directives
- Living Wills
- Revocable or Living Trusts
- Asset Protection Trusts
- Dynasty or Perpetual Trusts
- Private Foundations
- Probate Process
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Grantor Annuity Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Tax Reduction
- Contesting a Will
- Family Limited Partnerships
In each situation, our Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA will take a client-oriented approach. We carefully listen as you discuss your problems and goals. Our Media estate planning attorneys learn about your hopes for your family members and analyze your financial situation. You can count on our Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA to respond with a personalized solution that reflects your values and designed to achieve those goals.
If you have questions or concerns related to trusts and estates, contact our experienced Estate Planning Attorneys in Media, PA for dedicated support.
- What is Estate Planning?
- How Can I Get My Property and Assets to My Heirs?
- How Can I Reduce Estate Taxes?
- How Can I Reduce Federal Taxes if I Have a Large Estate?
- What Happens When the Estate Has Insufficient Assets to Pay the Debts?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Why is Having a Power of Attorney Important?
- How Should I Choose a Power of Attorney Agent?
- What is the Legal Liability for a Power of Attorney Agent?
- What is a Durable Power of Attorney?
- General Power of Attorney Vs. Special Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney Vs. Financial Power of Attorney
- Why Should I Have a Will?
- What Happens When You Die Without a Will?
- What Do I Need to Prepare a Will?
- What Happens When a Relative or Friend Dies Without a Will?
- How Can I Contest a Will?
- Do I Have Any Recourse if I Was Left Out of My Parent’s Will?
- Why is a Will Probated?
- How Long Does the Probate Process Take?
- Probate Asset Vs. NonProbate Asset