Business Lawyers in Media, PA
Business Transaction and Litigation Attorneys
Our experienced business lawyers in Media, PA offer customized legal solutions for a variety of litigation issues, from transactional work to complex matters. Our office is conveniently located in Media, Pennsylvania.
Business Law Publications
Please feel free to review some of the material below, which was prepared in-house by the lawyers of Gibson & Perkins, PC:
- The New Tax Act – Impact on Small Businesses and Small Business Owners
- The ABCs of Asset Protection Planning
- Drafting and Understanding Buy-Sell Agreements
- Drafting and Understanding Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements
- Drafting and Understanding Business-Sale Agreements
- Estate Planning Essentials for the Closely-Held Business Owner
- A First Year Checklist for a New Business in Pennsylvania
- Succession Planning for the Closely-Held Business Owner
- The Taxation of a Business Sale
In today’s world, a good business lawyer is a valuable asset.
With sound legal navigation, it’s often possible to resolve business disputes before they become expensive legal battles. Our experienced Media business lawyers can help you identify risks and opportunities that could otherwise go unnoticed. The Media business lawyers of Gibson & Perkins, PC represent business clients in the multitude of issues and transactions affecting individuals and enterprises of all types and sizes.
The Media business lawyers at Gibson & Perkins, PC provide legal representation regarding all forms of business transactions, including:
- The Purchase and Sale of a Business
- Employee Compensation and Benefits
- Structuring both Equity and Debt Financing.
We understand that the business world can be very competitive and problems will arise. It’s in those times that you need someone with experience and dedication that you can turn to. The Media business lawyers at our firm can handle a wide range of legal disputes between businesses or private parties, including:
- Splitting with Your Business Partner or Shareholder
- Minority Shareholder Being Pushed out of the Business
- Handling the Business if Your Partner Dies.
The Media business lawyers Gibson & Perkins, PC have extensive experience in the representation of emerging businesses and providing practical, effective advice and counsel at every stage of a business’s lifecycle, including:
- Formation of Corporations
- Limited and General Partnerships
- Limited Liability Companies
- Nonprofit Organizations
Do you run a business or plan on opening one in Pennsylvania or New Jersey? The dedicated business lawyers in Media, PA at Gibson & Perkins, PC have decades of legal experience and knowledge to guide you in your legal needs.
- Is it Worth the Investment to Hire a Business Lawyer?
- When Should I Speak to a Lawyer When Starting a Business?
- Should I Incorporate My Business Online?
- My Partner is Not Giving Me Any Financial Information About the Company
- How Can I Split from My Business Partner?
- Breaking Up with Your Business Partner With a Shareholder’s Agreement
- Breaking Up with Your Business Partner Without a Shareholder’s Agreement
- The Majority Shareholder Wants to Split with their Business Partner
- How Can I Involuntarily Split from My Business Partner?
- How Can I Fire My Business Partner or a Shareholder?
- How Can I Continue Operation of the Company if I Fired My Business Partner?
- Do I Have to Go to Court If I Fire My Business Partner?
- What are My Rights as a Minority Partner of a Business?
- Handling a Deceased Partner’s Spouse if there Wasn’t an Agreement