Timby’s Employment Law Handbook – Get Your Copy Today
Gibson & Perkins, PC is incredibly pleased to announce the recent publication of Timby’s Employment Law Handbook for the Pennsylvania Employer. Join Gibson & Perkins, PC attorney Walter. J. Timby, III as he provides a detailed overview and analysis of the numerous areas of employment law found within the Commonwealth.
This professionally-printed, 78-page booklet is now in stock and available for immediate shipment, covering:
- An Employee’s Rights to Employment
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Gender-Based Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Discrimination Based on Disability
- Complaints and Procedure in Discrimination Cases
- Sexual Harassment in Pennsylvania
- Other Causes of Action
Own your copy of this indispensable reference guide, shipped free anywhere in the lower 48.
Checkout works through a secure online payment system, but if you’d prefer to pay by check or provide credit card details by phone, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.