Avoiding an Early Injury Settlement with Multiple Wrongdoers
The experienced Media PA Personal Injury Lawyers at Gibson & Perkins, PC offer a full range of of legal services to individuals who have been injured through no fault of their own. We fight aggressively to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
As an experienced Media PA Personal Injury Lawyer, I often speak to customers about avoiding an early personal injury settlement with multiple wrongdoers.
- Settling with one party early – when your case involves more than one – can potentially affect a client’s claim against the others.
- Engage an attorney immediately upon sustaining an injury to avoid releasing all parties by settling with just one of them.
- Release language that is too broad and general can affect your total recovery.
- Based on your decision to settle with one party, your state’s application of joint and several liability principles may dictate the amount of your overall recovery.
- The perilous waters of injury recovery law make the services of an experienced attorney an imperative.
Were you involved in an accident with multiple wrongdoers? Contact dedicated Media PA Personal Injury Lawyer Patrick Gibson for legal representation.